As part of our focus on client service, trust is the byproduct we strive to obtain from our clients. We often act as a business’ trusted advisor to help advise, consult and guide them through the many facets of running a business. Again, this is basically the process of listening and probing for information necessary to best serve that business. This process allows us to evaluate their needs and recommend appropriate individualized solutions.
In addition, the knowledge we also gain by providing our clients with tax preparation, strategic tax planning and accounting consulting only enhance this process of helping develop plans to maximize business success.
Our business advisory services include the following:
- Tax Structure and Business entity selection (S-Corp vrs. LLC)
- Business financing
- Retirement plan options
- Financial planning
- Advice on selecting job candidates
- Forecasts and projections
- Business acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale
- Succession planning using trusts and gifting
- Buy/sell agreements